## Starting Over Final Time - Thankful Thursday## May 13, 2021 10:59:59 GMT
Post by gjmmaxty on May 13, 2021 10:59:59 GMT
This thread is for all of us who have been on the weight loss merry-go-round quite a few times. We have banded together to make this our FINAL time. We offer support & motivation, WEIGHT LOSS TIPS, food ideas – whatever you need to make it your FINAL time. If you start the day’s thread, please copy and paste this paragraph, with the following 2021 Goals:
1.) Journal Daily, thoughts, feelings, ideas
2.) Track daily, Good, Bad, Ugly, HONESTLY
3.) Move every day, 10-30 minutes, as able
4.) Limit/Reduce Alcohol, All of it!
5.) Be thankful for something - every day.
1. Wellness--take steps each day to address better wellness (moving, attention to my eating, getting sleep, etc.)
2. Debt-- continue to take steps to eliminate debt (including the kids college debt that we are covering) so that I have no debt when I retire.
3. Connectedness-- each month have a plan to stay connected to those who I care about (maybe dinner once/month after COVID, Zoom, phone calls, etc.)
4. Creativity -- seek out projects that keep me using the creative side of my brain (knitting, paint parties?, etc.)
5. Journaling/Self-Awareness--find a way to journal my thoughts and to think through challenges and opportunities
1. Get moving - plan to utilize my Cubii 3-5 times per week at least
2. Moderation - limiting junk, snacks, wine and all things I know that sabotage my success
3. Daily Gratitude - continue our November daily gratitude.
4. Start a journal - my "Life & Apples" journal will arrive later in the week.
5. Be more "present" - in life, in my journey, with family & friends, in all aspects of my world.
1) I'm moving to a clean eating plan like more veggie dishes and less red meat
2) I pulled out my Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser's " Yoga for weight loss DVD" and do that in the evening since it's pouring down rain here.
3) Cut way back on the wine at nights, they sell those tiny little bottles that have 5oz in them and limit myself to only 1-2 per day, that can work right?
4) Track everything even if I'm in the negatives and hold myself accountable
1. Cardio exercise daily (walk, stationary bike)
2. FOLLOW the WW Plan using Honesty.
3. Daily gratitude - Say something NICE each morning
1. Take one step at a time and be kind to myself.
2. Move by getting my kayak on the water at least one day per week... it will be more as the weather warms.
3. Stick to my intermittent fasting schedule.
4. Try to sleep reasonably.
1. Be more organized at work. Never leave with stuff on my desk
2. Be there for people when they need someone to lean on
3. Stick with WW plan!!! No matter what!!!!
4. Be a better influence on those around me.