A new round of 7 in 7 begins today. If you haven't had a chance to sign up yet, just leave a message on this thread with your board name/name; your goal for the next 7 weeks; and if you'd be willing to host a week of the challenge. If you want to make any changes to your goal or to the list, leave a message on this board. I'll make changes to the list tonight. Please also check the host list and let me know if there is a problem. We are still short a host for the last week of the challenge.
bmazzo/Beverly; Start attending meetings every week again. Btygarl/Betty; Continue eat until satisfied & add activity cathygeha/Cathy; Journal food & exercise daily Cherryt38/Cherry; Continue to concentrate on exercise cindybdb/Cindy; Lose 5 pounds HollyGail / Holly; Learn how to synch the activity tracker watch I bought Jalibmu/Jan; Eating more power foods jasimons/Judy; Think before eating - am I really hungry? Kem1956/Karen; lose 7 lbs Pamthomas46/Pam; Refocus and KOKO working WW plan as written not Pam's
Hosts: Jan 19 - Jan 25 Pam Jan 26 - Feb 1 Jan Feb 2 - Feb 8 Cherry Feb 9 - Feb 15 Cathy Feb 16 - Feb 22 Karen Feb 23 - Mar 1 Judy Mar 2 - Mar 8
QOTD: 1. Why did you select the goal you did? 2. What 3 things can you do today to get started on meeting your goal? 3. What is your biggest hope for this round of the challenge?
AOTD: 1. I've been having trouble getting serious about my healthful journey after the holidays. So, I decided I needed to refocus and work the SP plan as WW wrote it including tracking, working out, getting in my liquids, and meeting the healthy guidelines. 2. Today I need to: a. kick the sugar monkey to the curb one more time and just say no b. track honestly and meet my blue dot plan c. take a deep breath, smile and eat mindfully 3. Pushing the reset button and moving on down the road to goal
1. I picked the goal of attending my meetings because I know that is the one thing that will keep me accountable. I CANNOT police myself, that has been proven over & over. I admire people that can do WW on line!! I would just put off getting on track from one day to the next. That is what I had been doing since I attended my last meeting in mid Nov. I am now planning on weighing in every week. 2. Getting up off my spreading rump & go to the meetings, be very mindful of my portion sizes, use my new fit bit every day. 3 Hopeful that I will be down to "free" status before the end of the 7 wks, (about 3 lbs).
1. Chose the goal of "thinking before I eat" as I realized that I've fallen into habits I'd like to break. Winter is cold and gloomy and there's less to do - it's easy to turn to food and unnecessary snacking.
2. Come up with other ways to beat these winter doldrums (list!). Plan new foods - eating the same things can get too repetitive for me, new tastes may help. Pay attention to the particular times of day or other triggers.
3. Feel better about myself by taking care of myself and making positive choices and progress.
Judy ~ 5' 10", at goal 145 ~ Lifetime January 25, 2007 Lost 30 pounds, 2003/2004, at-home program. rejoined, 2006/2007, at work-meetings.
1) continue to eat until satisfied & add activity Easier to maintain when I don't eat more than my body needs. Since the nosebleeds have stopped since November I feel it's safe for me to start jogging on the treadmill once again.
2) listen to hunger signals, limit snacking &start jogging or any workout.
3) hope to continue staying under goal weight.
**Betty** "Just do it" a lifetime journey Goal 10/23/13 Lifetime 12/4/13 - now to keep it off
I can, I will and I'm worth it! Focus on satisfaction levels will keep me at goal